The policy only covers you within this website and does not extend to any third party sites which might be accessed through links you follow.
Data Collected and Used
Interacting with this website and blog hosted on WordPress will lead to some of your personal data being collected and stored.
Data collected may include:
* Name (full name or username)
* Email address
* Country location of users
* Your IP address
* User agent (operating system and web browser type & version)
* A referring URL (how you came to find my blog)
* Posts and pages you visit
* An exit URL (the website you leave my blog on)
* Search terms used to find the website or used on the website
* Links clicked on this website
* Your blog/website URL
* Your WordPress ID (should you interact on this website while logged into WordPress)
* Your social media ID (should you interact on this website through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
Ways your data is collected:
* Commenting on any post or page on this blog (through your WordPress account or any social media account)
* The contact form, if and when it is used (this will include your name, email address, website URL, how you found my website/blog, why you’re contacting me, and the content of your message)
* Signing up to follow this blog (this will store your WordPress ID and/or email address. You will receive automatic emails from WordPress.com whenever a new post is released on this website. You are free to cancel these emails as well as unfollow the blog at any time.)
* Analytical information from WordPress.com’s general stats (country location of user, search terms, posts/pages most viewed, etc.)
* Cookies (more information on Cookies below)
How your data is used:
I do not share personal information with third-parties.
Please note, you are free to turn off cookies at any time by modifying your Internet browser’s settings.
I will only use your data in:
Responding to ways you’ve communicated with me (through comments on this blog, or emails sent directly to my email address.)
You are not obligated to consent to their use and are able to freely disable cookies from your Internet browser’s settings.
A cookies notification should pop up at the bottom of the screen when first accessing my blog.
You are responsible for reading third party privacy policies once you leave my blog/website.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, you can contact me through the get in touch page, I’m happy to answer any questions.
It may be updated and changed at any time without notice. Log changes will be noted here when they take place.
Katherine Owen – The Walking Sketchbook